GOOD NEWS!! Its our first award nominated by @Nchanting-whispers and we are already out of words, it feels like our blog is just a little child that has finally graduated kindergarten and i am so proud of my co-blogger and everyone in my team who worked so hard behind the curtains as well, to keep this fire glowing.
Let me start of by saying thank you Sakshi for nominating us and i am truly glad to have met amazing and supporting blogger friends that keep motivating us and are the reason why we keep going. Do give a read here NchantingWhisper where she blogs about interesting War stories and Ancient history. I love her blogs a lot because as a reader, I feel like traveling into the past and witness these magical events that shape our history. I also love the fact that you can she her divine passion in her writing and you are never left disappointed. A pure soul and humble blogger who wants to bring the best in everyone.Once again, Thank you from the bottom of the heart and its an honor as well.
So, below are the given question that Sakshi has told us to answer.
1.If you are humpty than who is the Dumpty of your blogging life?
A).I guess I could say it is Dochi because he’s the one who first reads whatever I write. He gives me honest opinions and the thought of starting a blog would never have occurred to me if it weren’t for him!
2.The best part of blogging you love to do each and every time?
A).The part where you read those comments where people share their honest opinion on your writings!!It really means the world to me to hear that people actually enjoys what I write.
3.Share your favorite apps/tools you like or prefer best for blogging?
A).Well, I use photo-express to take and edit my photo-express, as a nature lover, I love the vibe that this app gives. I like to surf on Pinterest for encouragement, support and ideas. And I use mostly, twitter to connect with other bloggers around the world as well.
4.If you have to choose between one, unlimited Netflix subscription or all the bestselling novels than what will be your choice?
A).I will have half the bestselling novels and access to half the stuff that comes on Netflix!! Don’t make me choose cause if you do I’ll never be able to make up my mind!!Books and movies are love 💞💞
5.If Dan Brown is going to take you as the protagonist in his novel , than what different profession will you choose rather than what you are now (previous eg : symbologist , Noetic Scientist et cetera )
A).I’m not supposed to answer that question 🙊 because I don’t read Dan Brown’s books! They are against my religious beliefs and I have nothing more to add!!
Q. List 3 things about myself: (answered by CHIRI )
- I like the color purple A LOT so if you wanna buy me something I say you go purple
- Sometimes I feel sad but I feel as if I cannot cry so I watch sad movies to make myself cry (i know I’m a weirdo)
- I’m the laziest person alive
1. Add the awards logo to your blog ,
2. List the rules ,
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them ,
4. List 3 things about yourself ,
5. Answer the questions your nominator asked ,
7. Share a link to your best post/posts ,
8. Nominate 10 people and notify them ,
9. List your 7 questions for them to answer in their posts .
Drum roll please!!!!!!!……., our nomination are as follows:
- Learningfromstranger by Jess Pacheco
- Crucial Notes
- ThoughtfulsoulBhau by Bhau
- kindness-compassion-and-coaching by Joan Senio
- Katedaysaweek by kate
- Julivanglobal by Julian
- Exquisitely by Nancy
- Novel Blondes
- Highdreams by Naiima
Click on the names and let the internet direct you to these incredible blogs.
So, here are the following question i would like my nominees to answer:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
- What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
- Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
- . Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
- What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
Once again, I thank each and everyone of you who helped us as daydreamers throughout the journey and i am glad we could make many people smile, feel united and bring our crazy imagination into light. We appreciate our entire team as well as those encouragers out there, swirling us to do our best. It feels like yesterday, that we started a website and seeing , how much we have grown and connect is definitely a treasure in our life journey. As long as we know people keep coming to visit our blog, for a reason to smile, we will always be at your service. Most importantly, in real life, we are introverts that shy yourself from existence, and knowing that a blog speaks the words of the quiet ones makes us feel, that we have a voice that people do wish to hear and just by doing this, makes us feel like we have a purpose and we shouldn’t be afraid of our voices.
Written by Chiri & Dochi