Once, I was sitting in my home, with random thoughts popping up and down, just like balloons,from nowhere.I was thinking about all the squeamish and fiddling things of my life, as home is the best place to figure it out. The past cling on to us. And sometimes when we try to shed it off and fly away it may claw on to us. But we can knock it off by taking the essence of every experience we’ve had.
Most of us, in our lives, would have had a dreary or tormenting experience. Most of them would’ve left a scar on us ,a wound deep inside our hearts. The thought of which may disrupt the flow of life. Some can be even exasperating to think of and some can bring a smile on our faces. That’s the fact about life, it can’t be exuberant and frolic all the time and it won’t always be sophisticated or sullen.
Starting from our childhood, life teaches us something. Everyone ,whom we’ve met so far would’ve taught us a lesson that we’ve tacked on to the book of life. For instance, In our childhood, being punished even for the tiny little mistakes would’ve felt miserable .But don’t you think we’ve learned something valuable from those goofy mistakes?.
As our life wanders off, We add more lessons into our book. We may have several questions as in why certain things happen to us. For some we may find the answers but for some we may not. When I was in school, I’ve had some dreary experiences. From childhood one of my worst fears was of being lonely. In my school, (maybe because of my own character) ,I was ditched by my own best-friends. And maybe because of my sullen face no one bothered to accompany me. Imagine being alone in a canteen full of squads, eating alone in a big table amidst the hustle with no one to talk to . At the same time imagine being in the same canteen with friends here and there and everywhere with whom you can babble all the time. I guess the latter is better. Now, can u imagine being in a college where you are muddled up in a status quo position, where you have friends but you don’t have one with whom you can be loony. Think of yourself sitting in a class all alone amidst some diligent people ,where all you can do is just smile and laugh to everything you hear.
But from all those daunting experiences I’ve learned something . All these lonely moments were a lesson that tamed me to be happy with my own company . And with the passage of time I found happiness in even the little things like books and my dog of course. I do realize now that the only company you’ll have when you are born and when you die is yourself . We can’t take all the worldly possessions with us when we are in the brink of death. We can’t even take our near and dear ones . In life when you are left all alone, you will find your true self. You will learn more about yourself,your dreams, your talents, your aspirations. When I was left alone I began to read.I learned new words and I must say that I do see an improvement in me. I learned to use those words to scribble down random thoughts and now here I am writing my first blog.
Now, what I’ve learned so far from life is :
- Some people may stay , and some may leave. We shouldn’t rely too much on them or coax them to like us. We should learn to do things on our own.
- Don’t be perplexed or exhausted when left alone. Think of it as a chance to know more about yourself, to grow and nurture your capabilities, dreams and aspirations.
- Look around and you’ll find a lot of things to swoon over. If you try, you can find happiness even in the little things of life.
- Try out new stuffs especially the things that you’ve never done before. . At least the ones you think you are bad at. You will be surprised to discover that you are capable of doing much more than you’ve imagined.
A few things you can try when you are lonely:
- Try reading new books. Books are really interesting once you start getting the hang of it. Especially the ones that makes you swoon over.A book can be your best friend. It’s a totally different world out there.
- If you love pets and have enough space then try buying one. I personally prefer puppies. You can’t predict the way in which they light up your mood and your world.
- Sleep. It may sound stupid. But sleeping is one of the best remedies when you feel lonely. When you sleep, you will forget all the dreary experiences and when you wake up you will have the spirit to accept everything as part of life.
Written by Guest Blogger Sandra Paul
Hey there ! I’m Sandra Paul. I’m sure no one knows me and I ain’t that famous . I’m just a normal girl who loves to goof around. I love to laugh and I take it to an extent where people wonder if I’m nuts! And I love dogs. I believe they are the best partners one will ever get . I own one too. Her name is Leucy and yes she’s the one featuring my blog!! This is my first blog and I don’t have an idea as to how it’s going to be. I hope for the best ‘-‘.
Well, another amazing guest blog from the public. Sandra, i loved your work and i am really happy to have you in our family. She is absolutely amazing, honest and truthful. I met Sandra randomly through Instagram, where i came across her Instagram stories and she wrote a small script about HOME and it was outstanding. It clicked me instantly, that i needed to ask her for a collaboration in my blog and she deserved to be heard by the world. And that`s always our mission, to pinpoint the talents that lie hidden inside a person and a little bit of guidance and self-confidence, you all can make magic, just like Sandra did and the daydreamers are really proud of you.Give her a follow if you did wish to keep up-to-date with her life @s.a_n.d_r.a_0_0
If you enjoyed her debut blog by Sandra, spread love and leave down your opinions in the comment section below. Also, stay tuned more more amazing and talented writers to come into the spotlight.